Wednesday, January 9, 2013

NYX Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder



Here are the color wheels from NYC. I got these two from the same Style21 haul. (style21.com) I love this website, very inexpensive and products always on sale.  I got the two of these for $2.99 each. I've always wanted to try these and i just decided hey! why not? :D I will soon put up pictures using the products and I'll keep track of the swirls I make with the brush so you can see the intensity that is built up on the cheek. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This is in the color Plum Passion. It is really pretty, difficult to swatch because it is very light. It is not completely matte but there isn't an overload of shimmer either. It is buildable a bit powdery. It does come off pink and you pick up the darkest pink in the color wheel. I am excited to use them. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



This is in the color Pretty in Pink. Same as the description above. This one is especially difficult to swatch. I think it will be really pretty on those with lighter skin tones because you won't be able to pick up the peach too well but again I'll post photos with the blush on and we'll see how well they do. :)  When i swatted the color it showed up more white(light) than anything, meaning I didn't pick up any of the pink the little swatch that I did.

Neither of the powders are very pigmented but you certainly can work with them. they aren't really much to rave about.....for now! We'll see if my thoughts change once I begin to use the powders. :)


Thank you so much for stopping by.

-Crystal
    xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment