Saturday, July 27, 2013

CVS Couponing from week 7/21/2013

Hello,

I'm going to try something a little different. I will posting on here little couponing hauls that i do that aren't really big enough to make a video for. 

This blog post is the exact thing I am talking about. I only got three things but it was such a good deal that I can not go by without telling you! I want everyone to save this kind of money because who doesn't need more money in their pockets now-a-days. 


I will be breaking down things for those of us that are still learning the coupling process. I am not an extreme couponer or anything. We can learn together. :)

In this shopping trip i went to CVS. This is one of my favorite places to shop because not only can you get items for extremely inexpensive but they give you money back!! 

I only did one transaction here....obviously, i only had 3 things! Lol

Here's what i bought:
     (1)    Head & Shoulders 14.2 fl oz shampoo   =   $4.99 on sale - regular price is $5.99
                                   The deal for the H&S was just that they were on sale for $4.99

     (2)    Colgate Total Advanced 7.6 oz whitening toothpaste   =   $4.99 not on sale
             The deal for the Colgate was if you spent $10 you got $5 back in extra care bucks. I spent $9.98 which still triggers the sale. YAY! :D

My total without tax at this point is $14.97

Here are the coupons that I used: 
     (1)   Manufacturer coupon of $.75 off 1 Colgate toothpaste of 4 oz or larger
     -I could have used two but i reached my limit on Coupons.com because the dummy using the printer tried to recycle paper and it printed on the wrong side! (dummy aka...ME!)
     (1)   Manufacturer coupon of $2 off 1 Head & Shoulders shampoo or conditioner. 
     (1)   Red box coupon of $1.50 off of any oral care of $5.
     (1)   Red box coupon of $3 off of any toothpaste of $5 or more. 
     (1)   Red box coupon of 30% off your entire purchase.
-I used an expired $5 ECB that i had from previous weeks coupons. 

I paid $.94!! PLUS I received $5 back from the Colgate deal! HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!??!?!


Stay tuned for more CVS hauls that I'll have! There should be no end to getting things for free by couponing! I hope you give this a try and study your adds and coupons to get your savings as well!!

Thank you for stopping by! 

-Crystal
    xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment