Monday, August 27, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter - Cotton Candy


This is nice for a slight tint of color and shine. I am not in LOVE with this lip color just because it is not pigmented. It is very sheer and just as it looks on my hand is how it came out on my lips. It honestly is my own lip color with just a frosty shine over them. 

Like I have said before, my lips are pigmented so it may look very different on someone else but for me it didn't test out so well.

It is very moisturizing though, like a lip balm. So I'll still use it for SLIGHT color for work. 

I am not saying that these are bad lipsticks, I really do like them, but this shade in particular was not too great for me.   :(    I was just expecting for it to look like the actual stick, a nice bright pink color. 


Color: 045 - Cotton Candy 

Purchased from HEB Grocery (only in Texas) for $3.48 with a $3.00 off coupon but regular price is $6.48. 





 - xoxo -
Crystal K

No comments:

Post a Comment