Monday, August 27, 2012

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Primrose

 I love this lipstick!

It is a Creme Lipstick so it has a little shine to it. It feels a little bit moisturizing. I could use this alone or with a gloss on top.   :D

Color: Creme - 668 - Primrose

The color does look light on my lips because my lips are pigmented but as you can see on my hand, the color does show very well.

If I were to place some concealer over my lips and then apply the lipstick over, it would look very pretty.    :D


I purchased this lipstick at HEB Grocery (which is a grocery store here in Texas, almost like a Wal-Mart) on sale for $1.97 with a $3.00 off coupon but regular price was $4.97. GREAT BUY (especially because I got it for sooooo cheap)!!







- xoxo -
Crystal K

No comments:

Post a Comment