Monday, August 27, 2012

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Demure


This lipstick has a little color to it but not much. It's a pinky tone with a frosty-ness to it. I do like it but it is not very pigmented. 

It is a Creme lipstick so it feels good on the lips.  It does have some shine to it so it isn't a flat matte color. 

I could say that I wouldn't grab for this lipstick too much just because i already have something like it and when you peek in through the top, it doesn't look like it would be a sheer color. You know, it almost looks like the lip butter that I put in the post before this one except it has a bit more color but not by much.   :(

I purchased it at HEB Grocery (only in Texas) for $1.97 with a $3.00 off coupon but regular price was $4.97.... I'm glad that I didn't pay $5 bucks for it!  Phew!!  :D

Color: Creme - 683 - Demure 






 - xoxo -
Crystal K

No comments:

Post a Comment